Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Nice List


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a Christmas Card I created recently. 

The stamp set I used for this card is from MFT Stamps ... Jingle all the Way. I also used the grid from the Elizabeth Craft Designs Susan's Garden Garden Patch 1 1/2 inch & Mini Roses. This grid actually has two rows, but I cut one off so I only had the one left for my images.


For the inside of my card I added a sentiment and reindeer from the stamp set.

Stamps: Jingle All The Way - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Red; Green; Have a Merry Christmas DP - Carta Bella
Dies: Garden Patch 1 1/2 inch & Mini Roses - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics






1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

I got this stamp set (finally) so I'm thrilled to see a card with it. I hope I can do a decent job of colouring - yours is great.