Friday, November 3, 2017

Joy Christmas Ornament


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing another Christmas card with you all. This one uses the new A Way with Words Love, Joy and Peace Christmas Ornament die set .... this is such a gorgeous die set. The set comes with the ornament and then the three different words which you can use to add to the centre of the ornament or put whatever ever you like in the centre for something different.

I die cut the ornament four times, once in gold mirror cardstock and three more in white cardstock I then layered all the ornaments together. I also die cut the centre circle from white card stock that had Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape on the front and then covered the adhesive with Copper Rose Silk Microfine Glitter.


I used the bow hanger from the Beautiful Baubles die set to use to "hang" the ornament die cutting it from white cardstock that had Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape on the front and then adding Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter over the adhesive. 

I layered the ornament from one of the papers from the new ModaScrap It's Christmas Time 12 x 12 Patterned Paper Pack.

This card is a tall card approximately 7 inches (18cm).


For the inside of my card I added more of the patterned paper to the left hand side of the card and added all three sentiments from the die set to the white panel.


Supplies:

Elizabeth Craft Designs:



Other:

Cardstock - White; Gold Burgundy






4 comments:

jojot said...

lovely gatefold with that regal ornament

Karen Aicken said...

Wow - that ornament is gorgeous. I like your glittered background, too.

Quietfire said...

Absolutely stunning, Frances! Thanks for using the dies!

StampOwl said...

Thank you Suzanne for created amazing dies for us to use :)