Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Skating By To Say Hi!


Hi Crafty Friends,

Welcome to our Paper Pros challenge for November. This month our challenge is hosted by Karen Aicken who as challenged us to make a Winter Birthday Card.


I decided to make another Tag Book Pop-up using the brand new die set from Karen Burniston .... I just can't stop using this die!!!!!!

Looking for something winter, I decided to pull out the cute Clearly Besotted On Thin Ice stamp set.

For the front of the tag book, I added two layers of snow to the lower part of the tag using the snow die from the Nature Edges die set and glitter. I added a sentiment from an older stamp set in my collection which has since retired.


For the inside I decorated the two outer tags using a snow border, trees and the mice. 


For the two centre panels I added the border included in the Tag Book die set and sentiments.


Here is another view of the inside of my Tag Book


One last photo.

You can see what the other "Paper Pros" created for this challenge on their blogs:


Shelly Hickox


Supplies:



Stamps: On Thin Ice - Clearly Besotted; Snowy Sayings - Our Craft Lounge; Square Sayings - Simon Says Stamp
Paper: White; Pink; Blue; Christmas Spirit Collection - Merry; Christmas Spirit Collection - Joyful - Kaisercraft
Dies: Tag Book Pop-up; Nature Edges - Karen Burniston
Other: Black Ink; Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape; Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter; Blue Ribbon; Pink Twine; Foam Tape; Copics


2 comments:

Donna C. said...

So cute I could die.

Karen Aicken said...

Another great Tag Book Pop-Up - you are rocking this die!!