Monday, February 26, 2024

Sporty Happy Birthday

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a fun male themed birthday card using new stamps, dies and papers from Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott.


For the pop-up portion of the card, I used the new Winged Pop-up die set from Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott's Showstopper 3 Collection. I also love Sam's Showstopper dies and this one is no exception. I love how many different ways I can use it to get a completely different look.

To decorate the card, I used two of the stamp sets, sentiment sets, papers and embossing folder which were also part of the Showstopper 3 collection. It is good to see some male themed stamps being release, who doesn't need ideas for male cards.


For the front of the card, I used elements that I used on the inside to create a design. Check my supply list below to see the products I used on this card.







1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

What a great sports themed card