Thursday, February 15, 2024

Happy Easter

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today starts the sneak peeks of the new dies being released by Karen Burniston this coming Monday 19th February. This time around there are 12 new dies being released.


I was excited when I heard that Karen was re-releasing the Lorna Label Pop-up die set. This was released a number of years ago when Karen was designing for another company. Rather than die cut directly into the cardstock, this die creates a glue in pop-up. Expect to see me using it a lot! Check out my Lorna Labels Pop-up label at the bottom of this post to see more ideas using this die set.

As you can see I created an Easter themed card using the new Easter Borders & Happy Easter die sets. I also used dies from the Nature Edges and Spring Animals die sets.


For the front of the card, I used the Nature Edges die set along with the carrot border included in the Easter Borders die set.

I created the rabbit using dies from the Animal Add-ons 5 & Circles Crosshatch die sets.





1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

OMG - so cute! I am thrilled to see the Lorna Label back again!