Friday, February 16, 2024

Love U A Latte

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a coffee themed pop-up up card using three of the new die sets from Karen Burniston which are being released on Monday 19th February.


For my card today I used the Tea and Coffee Pop-up die set to create this coffee themed pop-up card. This die set includes a coffee mug, a cup & saucer, a spoon, steam and tea bag as well as the pop-up mechanism.

I used the borders from the new Tea and Coffee Borders die set to add the coffee bean border and the tiny coffee mugs.


For the label I added the label from the Lorna Label die set, cutting the lower portion off.

I added the "love"  & "a" from the Word Set 18 - Connectors die set to create part of the sentiment on the mug and label. The rest of the sentiment uses the alphabet from the Mini Alphabet & Numbers die set.


For the front of the card, I used the border dies from the Tea and Coffee Borders die set. 

I added the birthday sentiment using the Happy Birthday and Happy Birthday Shadow die sets.










2 comments:

Lisa :) said...

Such a fabulous card!!

Karen Aicken said...

What a fun coffee card