Hi Crafty Friends,
Today I am sharing a fun Fish Bowl shaped card using dies from Trinity Stamps.
For this card, I have used the Fish Bowl Die set which coordinates with their Circle Card Die set.
I decided not to use the Circle Card die set for this card, using just the elements included in the Fish Bowl die set to create the shaped card.
There is a fish included in the die set, but I decided to pull out a Spellbinders Club kit from last year. I found these fish already assembled which were the perfect size for this card.
The sentiment is also from Spellbinders.
When I was going through the Spellbinders kit of spare die cut pieces, I discovered this small die cut splash, so I decided to use that on the inside and add another of the sentiments included in the stamp set I used on the front.


No comments:
Post a Comment