Hi Crafty Friends,
Today I am sharing two Slimline Sympathy cards I created receiving the Press & Foil plate from Spellbinders February 2026 All Clubs Crate.
When I first started playing with this particular plate back in February when I received my kit, I foiled the plate 3 times, but only ended up. using one of the foiled panels at the time. I have had this set on my desk since then wanting to use the other two panels to make sympathy cards which I have finally done.
One of the panels I had foiled with pink foil (two actually, because the original one I posted was also pink). So I used pink inks with the included stencil to make the tulips below the foiled tulips pink.
I added a sympathy sentiment from Spellbinders You Are Everything Sentiments Betterpress plate, which is foiled but using black foil for the pink card.
For the yellow card, I used gold foil for both the tulips & the sentiment. The embossing folder used on both cards is called Tufted.




No comments:
Post a Comment