Hi Crafty Friends,
As I have two grandchildren, I need two treat holders to give to them for Halloween. This is the second one I made using the Stitching Die of the Month from Spellbinders All Crates Club for August 2026. If you missed seeing the other one I made scroll down a few days and you will find it.
Although this is a stitching die set, I opted not to do the stitching, but I still used the insert dies that create the holes as I thought that added to the "aged" look a mummy would have. This die set is called Frank-N-Stitch.
I also used the 3D Embossing Folder ... Spooky Web for the black back panel. This embossing folder has two different designs on the one folder and I used the stripes for this project.
To create the treat bag itself, I again pulled out the Divinity Designs Card Caddy & Gift Bag die set, omitting the handle included in the set.



No comments:
Post a Comment