Thursday, August 6, 2026

Winterberry Poinsettia

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing four Christmas cards I created using products from Altenew.

For this card I used the Winterberry 3D Embossing Folder & coordinating stencils. I figured while I have all the inks etc out I might as well make 4 as one, after all I need to make a number of cards to send out each Christmas.

Here is a close up of my card. After stencilling the card, I added gold splatter to the card.

For the sentiments I found some already made gold glimmer foiled Christmas sentiments. I had two of each type of sentiments, so I used those on these cards. 

This is the same card as the one above, just the sentiment is differed. Two say "Season's Greetings" and the other two say "Merry Christmas".

I kept the inside fairly simple, added a red strip that I also gold splattered to the bottom of the card.

I also stamped a Christmas sentiment in gold to the top portion of the card. This is an older stamp set from my stash.



No comments: