Wednesday, August 26, 2026

This Christmas Keep Calm ...

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Christmas card I created recently. I didn't get around to making many Christmas cards for August, but I did make over 20 in July so I guess that is a good start. I will work on making more in September.

For this card I pulled out my supplies from Hero Arts Vintage Vinyl Collection again. This time using the smaller record from the Record Collection die set and also a couple of the stamp sets which are all linked below in the supply list.

This card is inspired by one Nicole Sphor made recently on a YouTube live she did, I did make a couple of changes to mine, but it is very similar to hers.

I used Altenew's Festive Greenery die set to added a little touch of Christmas to the card.


For the inside of the card, I decided to use the cut of pieces of the records from the front of the card ... why waste them. I also added a strip of embossed cardstock to the bottom edge.

Finally I added a sentiment from one of the stamp sets.






No comments: