Monday, August 3, 2026

From The Jolliest Duo

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I have a Christmas themed 5 x 7 card I created recently using products from Spellbinders July 2026 All Clubs Crate set.

The tree, Santa & elf are all from the Large Die of the Month called Merry Shuffle. I used the Press & Foil set called Festive Forest to silver foil the background panel of blue cardstock.

I added the cute sentiment which is from the Clear Stamp/Die of the Month ... Cue the Merry.


I had a tiny strip of the foiled cardstock left over after die cutting the front of my card, so I used that to add to the bottom of the card.

I added two sentiment from the Cue the Merry Stamp/Die set and also added a row of the Christmas lights which were also left over after making the front of the card.






No comments: