Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fight Like A Girl!

MFTWSC43-Fight-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s Wednesday which means it’s time for this week’s Wednesday Stamp Club sketch over on the MFT Stamps Member Forum of SCS. This week we are up to sketch #43 and what a fun sketch it is Smile

GetSketchy_DesignTeamblinkie

For my card this week I used MFT Stamps à la modes - Fight like a Girl which is another of the 3 stamp sets MFT Stamps release in October to help support the fight of Cancer. I have used the Die-namics Dog Tag to add the sentiment to my card.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

 

MFTWSC43-Fight2-wm

Here is the  inside of my card. I added one of the sentiments from the set and also stamped the à la modes girl in the lower left hand corner of my card. I used the Die-namics Simply Scallops Medium along the top of my card.

MFTWSCSketch43

To play along with us this week all you need to do is follow the sketch, upload your creation to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC43. Join us this week in the MFT forum for lots of chatter and fun! Be sure to check out Kim's Blog, she will have a full list of all the designers participating in today's challenge!

Stamps: à la modes  Fight Like a Girl – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Pink; Dark Pink; Tickled Pink DP – My Minds Eye
Die-namics: Dog Tag; Simply Scallops Medium – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Pink Ribbon; Pink Twine; Pink Button; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

8 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

I really like this one. that is a fabulous image. I love the way you repeated the image on the inside too.

Jodi Collins said...

Great card Frances! LOVE the papers and your coloring! The sentiment on the Dog Tag Die-Namics is fabulous too!!!

Debbie Carriere said...

Awesome card! Love the papers!

Lisa H. said...

fantastic and cute. love the dog tag for the sentiment!

Michele Boyer said...

So cute, Frances! Love the little sentiment tag!

Barbara said...

Fabulous take on the sketch, Frances!

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS!!~

Julie said...

Fabulous card Frances! Love those papers!