Friday, June 23, 2017

Viva Las Vegas


Hi everyone,

It's challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. As challenge hostess for the month I continue to issue the challenges!!!

Yesterday was World Music Day; Music Day and Make Music Day .... so let's include something music related on our cards this week.



I decided to play with the new Snowman Twist Circle die set from Karen Burniston. Instead of using the snowman that comes in the set I added my music image instead. This die set has sooooo many options.

To decorate my card I used an old stamp from my stash ... froggy Elvis from Alota Rubber Stamps (unfortunately this company is no longer in business). I also used some old "Elvis" themed stamps that I purchased from the old  Cornish Heritage Farms many years ago. The music notes are from Tonic Studios.



Here you can see my card as it is closing. The circle in the centre of the card moves towards the right side of the card.



Here is a look at my card when it is closed ... totally flat so it can fit into an envelope.



And finally one last photo this time of the front of the card. I used the Elvis background stamp for the side panel and then added the Memory Box Happy Birthday and a Guitar from MFT Stamps.

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:


Vicky Gould



Stamps: Frog as Elvis - Alota Rubber Stamps; Elvis Is …; Elvis; Viva Las Vegas;  Cornish Heritage Farms (old)
Paper: White; Green; Orange; Rock Star DP - Bella Blvd
Dies: Twist Circle Pop Up - Karen Burniston; ModaScrap Stitched Fishtail Banners - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Treble Clef - Tonic Studios; Happy Birthday Melody - Memory Box
Other: Black Ink; Forest Moss Distress Ink; Foam Tape; Copics




7 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Such a fun card - that Elvis. Ahahahaha. FUN!

Lois said...

What a fun card, Frances! And wouldn't want a little Elvis in their life!!!

Vicky Gould said...

The king lives!!!! Amazing card!

jojot said...

perfect dies for this musical beauty

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

This card made me giggle......great technique, and the papers and image are such fun!! Fabulous again, Frances!

Dona said...

What is the guitar die? I'd love to have that one. Awesome card!

Marlene L said...

Fabulous card, Frances! Nuthin but a "Hound Dog" but Elvis sure could sing!!