Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Romantic Corner Basket


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a cute cone basket I created using the ModaScrap Romatic Corner Die set.  This was inspired by a project by Judi Kauffman on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog this weekend. My basket is slightly different to the one created by Judi in that I used two of the large corners and mine isn't flat on the back.


I die cut two of the large corners from the ModaScrap Romantic Corner die set and adhered them together on the tabs to create a cone. I added wire to the top of the cone to create a handle.


To decorate the cone basket I used the ModaScrap Pair of Leaves 2 and ModaScrap Dandelion Fluff as well as a ribbon.



Paper: Pale Pink; Pink; Green
Dies: ModaScrap Romantic Corner; ModaScrap Pair of Leaves 2; ModaScrap Dandelion Fluff
Other: Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide; Fired Brick Distress Oxide; Peeled Paint Distress Oxide; Ribbon, Wire