Sunday, June 25, 2017

Happy Birthday

Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing another fun card using some of the new Karen Burniston dies which have recently been released.


This time round I am playing with the new Katherine Label Pop-Up Card die set and the cupcakes from the Cupcake Pop-Up die set. This is such an easy set to use and have so many possibilities.

As you can see I have created a window in the front of the card which has acetate on the window, so this  could easily be turned into a shaker card as well.

I added two of the small cupcakes from the Cupcake Pop Up card die set to the front.

When the card opens the sentiment (or whatever is on the label) moves from in front of the window up because of a pivoting pop up arm which is included in this die set.


I added the sentiment from the Word Set 2 - Birthday die set and a large cupcake which can been seen a little better than in the photo when you actually have the card in your hands and are opening and closing the card.

I also added Nuvo drops to all my cupcakes.

Paper: White; Sage; Green; DP - Couture Creations
Dies: Katherine Label Pop Up; Cupcake Pop Up; Word Set 2 - Birthday - Karen Burniston
Other: Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape; Acetate; Neptune Turquoise Nuvo Drops; Bottle Green Nuvo Drops; Foam Tape; Copics



1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Look at you with your new Nuvo Drops. Aren't they wonderful? I like all the greens on this fun card.