Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Best Friends!


This card is for this weeks sketch challenge on SCS, this was a nice quick card to create. Looking through my stamps that would take up the majority of the width of a card I came upon this image by Rubber Romance which I thought would work OK for this sketch.

I stamped the image onto white card, colored and sponged the edges of the card with old paper distress ink and layered onto choc chip card. I cut two pieces of the floral DP and layered those also to choc chip card ... attaching pink brads to each end of each panel. The main image was then layered to the centre of the pink card and then the floral panels attached above and below this image.

Recipe:
Stamps: Rubber Romance
Paper: Pretty In Pink & Chocolate Chip - Stampin' Up: White; Glitter Stack Pack - DCWV
Other: Black Ink; Pink Brads

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its so gorgeous!! I love everything abou this card, great job!