Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Hey There!

It's Wednesday so time for another sketch challenge on SCS. This week the sketch was a familiar one for me as one of the samples happened to be my "You're a Hoot!" card found in this post.

Today I decided to use this cute little stamp by High Hopes Stamps .... she looks like she is having quite a nice conversation with the little worm on the leaf :) . I selected the background paper that I wanted to use for this card and from this I selected my colors I needed to use to color in my image and also for the layering.

Recipe:
Stamps: Girl & Verse - High Hopes Stamps
Paper: Blue & Oranges - DCWV Brights Stack; Pink DP - DCWV Glitter Stack; White; Black
Other: Black Ink; Word Window Punch; Pink & Blue Brads; Foam Tape

2 comments:

Erin said...

This is stinking adorable. Love the sketch, love your papers, love the stamp, love the coloring. :)

Unknown said...

I love this! Congrats on being double featured.