Saturday, November 24, 2007

Rebus - Halloween




This months rebus cards are a little later being posted here than normal, as I had to wait for one of the swap cards to arrive before could sort it all and post mine to my blog ... it has been done now and posted back to the participants so I can upload mine here. These are are rebus cards for the month of October which is why we decided to go with the theme of Halloween. Hope you enjoy trying to solve this puzzle.

For those of you who do play along here are the solutions to last months Seasons/Weather rebus cards found here.
  • cyclone
  • tornado
  • lightning
  • fog
  • forecast
  • sleet
  • autumn
  • summer
  • tidal wave
  • hail

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoo Hooo I got them all last month :)

Here's the Halloween list:

Candy Corn, Trick or Treat, Spooky, Jack O'Lantern, Witch and Skeletons

Thanks for letting me play - I love puzzles!

Unknown said...

Here's my guess:

candy carn, trick or treat, jack o lantern, witch, skeletons.