Monday, November 12, 2007

Twins Happy Hanna!

Are you ready for another sneak peak of the next Hanna Stamp set to be released this coming Friday 16th November .... I know I am dying to show you all! Well here it is!!!

This card is also for a couple of challenges ... firstly it is for my weekly CCEE challenge I do each week with a bunch of goofy friends on SCS! Last month we started picking out a SCS username that appealed to us and we all made cards relating to that name and then sent that person all our cards we made ... last month the person was 4Hounds .... can you pick who we selected for this month!!!!!!


TwinsHappy!!!!!!!!!

yes that is why there are two Hanna's on my card ... the Hanna image you get in the new set to be released on Friday is the one on the right of my card ... the other one is mirror imaged, I also had to go over the lines again using a black marker after mirror imaging to get the look I wanted. Also in this set is the puddle and rain ..... of course there are some other great stamps too which I will try and show you during the week in my other sneak peak posts.

For my CCEE card we were instructed that we had to have twins of some type on our card ... 2 of something ... it could be animals, flowers any image at all of course I decided to go for Twin Hanna's .... we also had to include the word "Happy" on our card somewhere.

During the weekend there was also a VSN mini on SCS ... one of the challenges for this event was a "lipstick" challenges ... we were to use our favorite lipstick color or a lipstick color on our cards ... I went with pinks .... it isn't really my favorite color (I seldom wear lipsticks these days .... seeing I am home most of the time). I used these colors on my card with this challenge in mind.

I masked the coats & parts of the umbrella of both Hanna's so I could stamp the the snowflake b/g from the tis the season set on the dress and the pale pink section of the umbrella as I wanted some pattern on it ... I also added dimensional magic to the puddle & raindrops to make it look more like water.

Recipe:
Stamps: Rain Rain Hanna Set & tis the season set - Hanna Stamps; Verse - Stampin' Up; Mirror Image Stamp
Papers: White; Pretty in Pink & Rose Red - SU
Other: Black Ink; Rose Red & Pretty In Pink SU Ink; Celeste Blue Impress Ink; Olive Pastel Fluid Chalks; Dimensional Magic; Word Window Punch; Pink Brads; Foam Tape



20 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

This Hanna stamp, and your card, are both ADORABLE!! This one may cause me to have to make my first Hanna order. And what a cute challenge - TwinsHappy really is a cute name, isn't it? :-)

Mary said...

I am so excited to see a sneak peek for the next release of the Hanna stamp set. I can hardly wait to buy it. Your card is adorable. I love that you made the Hanna image a twin. :)

Mary

Vicki G said...

This is Beautiful Frances...............Absolutely Gorgeous. Stacey is totally going to love this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vicki

Jana Weaver said...

This is an adorable card! You did a great job on the mirror image! And the colors are fabulous!! Can't wait to see this new Hanna set!!!

stampingcaz said...

great card, love that hanna

Lisa said...

Great card and what a great sneak peak - how do you do a mirror image?

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the sneak peek. I'm new to Hanna's and have just ordered the first 2 sets.
Love your card.

Anonymous said...

Oh Goodness, there is always someone who makes the rest of us look pitiful! I am so glad I like you, or I would spend my life being jealous of your talent.

Kelly said...

LOVE the new Hanna. She is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Love the new Hanna stamp, and your card is so cute too!

Niki Estes said...

She's so cute! I can't wait to see the rest of the set!

Memories of Time said...

I have photos of my twins doing this in my driveway with Barney umbrellas!! TOO CUTE!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE your twin Hanna card! It is perfect for every challenge you combined!

Tracy.H said...

Love it!! Can't wait to see the new set. :0)

Erin said...

ohmyheck, your card is fantastic.

This new Hanna is a must have of course. :)

Rose Ann said...

You did a great job with your mirror image!! So cute, Frances!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Another adorable stamp set!! Cute card!!! Chris

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS> AMAZING job. as well as the one above this post. GULP!!! Gorgeous!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Your twin Hannah's are adorable! I just discovered your blog at SCS and linked off of your entry for the sketch challenge this week, 150. Thanks for the link, I love your blog!

Unknown said...

Gai said
Judy said it all, just fabulous
Frances