Tuesday, January 24, 2012

It’s A Moostery!

Riley Moostery wm

Hi everyone!

It is day 3 of our Riley sneak peeks in readiness of the of the new Riley stamps that will be available from Riley and Company this coming Thursday 26th January. This time round we have 12 new Riley’s being released.

It's also challenge time again over on the Riley and Company blog. This week our challenge hostess is Laurie Clout. Apparently today is Global Belly laugh day and also her daughter’s birthday so Laurie has challenged us to  make a punny/funny birthday card, with ribbon & 2 embellishments.

For my card today I opted for the punny part of the challenge rather than funny …. punny. According to the online Merriam-Webster dictionary, the definition of PUNNY : constituting or involving a pun.

For my card I used Reading Riley, I paper pieced the chair that Riley is sitting in using designer paper. My sentiment I used here “It’s A Moostery!” is from Moose Sayings 2. Why did I use this particular sentiment??? Well Riley is reading a book … some books can be mysteries … get it!  

The rest of the Riley and Company Design Team will also be sharing their cards they have created with you this week, so don’t forget to check them out too (You can find a list of the Design Team members on my side bar). We also have a Guest Designer this release who is Jamie Rogers Moore so check out her blog too!

I will be back again tomorrow with another sneak peek to share with you all. Don’t forget the Riley & Company Blog hop which will be held on Thursday 26th January starting at 10 PM EST.

 

Stamps: Reading Riley; Moose Sayings 2 – Riley and Company
Paper: White; Brown; Pink; Splendid DP - Authentique
Other: Black Ink; MFT Die-namics Open Scallop Border; Pink Twine; Button; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

KelliJo said...

Oh but this is CUTE Frances!!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET Riley!!~

Virgo5 said...

Awesome Frances, I love the stamp sentiment combo!