Friday, January 20, 2012

You Fill My Heart With Joy!

MFT Lamb HeartBox wm

Hi everyone,

Recently I made a video to show how to create a heart shaped box using the MFT Die-namics Layered Heart die which I posted for my  Bunch of Hearts Flopsey … MFT New Product Tour post which you can find here.

MFT Lamb HeartBox2 wm

As I had run out of the card I used for my other box I used the the card and papers you can see in the box above. Seeing I had made it I figured I might as well decorate it so it could also be used. This time round I decided to use MFT Stamps Pure Innocence Fill My Heart with Joy, I just love this adorable little lamb! I paper pieced the lambs shirt and the heart it is holding. The sentiment was stamped and layered using the ribbon from the MFT Die-namics First Place Award Ribbon die.

I also used Maraschino Red Twine to sew around the smaller of the hearts on the top of my box.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT Lamb HeartBox3 wm

Here is a view of my box open. The box section part of is created using two pieces of card … 3 7/8 inches square for the lid and 3 3/4 inches square for the base.

If you missed my video the first time around you can view it here.

How to create a Heart Box using MFT Die-namics Layered Heart Die

 

Stamps: PI You Fill My Heart With Joy – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Red; DP – Bo Bunny
Die-namics: Layered Heart; First Place Award Ribbon – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Scor-pal; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

sweet treat packaging....could use a 'kiss' right now...am dying for some chocolate....oh well.....

Cindy Haffner said...

Super SWEET idea Frances!!~

Kristy Hansen said...

Frances, I love this little box. What a cute idea. thank you so much for sharing the idea. I love your blog and visit most every day. thank you!

Jodi Collins said...

This is so fabulous Frances!!!