Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Spice Cat!

LoralieDesigns-SpiceCats wm

Hi everyone,

I am playing with more new stamps today, this is from a stamp set I got from Santa Smile. It is from a company called Loralie Art Stamps and the stamp set is called Spice Cats. There are three cats in the set, two full cats and one just the head!

The flower is created using purple felt and the MFT Die-namics Loopy Bloom … I love this die-namic!!!!! Unfortunately the flower is not shown on the photo in it’s proper colors … I hate when that happens, but sometimes if you adjust the color for one thing it will effect the rest of the card, so I have left it alone!

The layout used on this card is a recent Mojo Sketch challenge (Mojo221), I think it has been a while since I have used a Mojo sketch on my cards.

LoralieDesigns SpiceCats2 wm

Here is the inside of my card, the sentiment is one I have had for ages to use with cat themed birthday cards.

Stamps: Spice Cats – Loralie Art Stamps
Paper: White; Red; Black; DP
Other: Black Ink; Purple & Green Felt; MFT Die-namics Loopy Bloom; MFT Die-namics First Place Award Ribbon; Brad; Copics




#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Crystal said...

So super CUTE LOVE that image, your colors, and that beautiful flower!

Joanne (jojot) said...

what fun new toys you have.....this is so sweet