Monday, January 9, 2012

Summer Daydream!

SSSC149 Daydream wm

Hi everyone,

I managed to play in the current sketch challenge for Sweet Sunday Sketches (SSSC149), I love Karen sketches but often I am always late getting to play along. This year she has changed things up so that the sketch lasts 2 weeks, so this time round I got to play!

For  my card today I used Lili of the Valley’s Summer Daydream stamp … which is appropriate seeing we are in the middle of summer down here in Australia!

SSSC149 Daydream2 wm

Here is the inside of my card, I used a sentiment from another of the LOTV stamp sets.

Stamps: Summer Daydream – Lili of the Valley
Paper: White; Blue; Pink; Hummingbird DP – Kaisercraft
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Pink Grosgrain Ribbon; Sewing Machine; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY PRETTY colors Frances!!~

Joanne (jojot) said...

so very pretty, Hoots

and....just an FYI....all the stuff in your sidebar is gone when I view your blog.....and I can't see the total pic of your card....hope it is just me and not glitches for your blog

Karen Giron said...

I'm so happy to see you here Frances! I adore your card, she's just so sweet! Fabulous take on the sketch!