Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Bunch of Hearts Flopsey … MFT New Product Tour!

MFT FlopseyHeartsCombo

Hi everyone,
It’s release day over on MFT Stamps, which means it is time to join the MFT Stamps Design Team for our New Product Tour! All the new products are available NOW, right HERE, in the Brand Spankin' New category of the MFT Stamps store.

Head on over to the MFT blog so you can go on the tour and see the list of Design Team members and which of the new products they will be showcasing for you today.

NewProductTour

MFT FlopseyHearts wm

Today I am featuring the new Bunch of Hearts Flopsey, isn’t he just so adorable!!!!!  First up my card … I cut Flopsey out and layered him onto the Die-namics Layered Hearts die which is also being released tonight. I love the holes that are in the smaller of the two hearts and for my project today I used Blossom Twine to stitch all away around the outside of the heart.

I have also used the Die-namics Small Scallop Border to divide the two designer papers on the base of my card. The “I Love You” sentiment is stamped on one of the pennants from the new Die-namics Mini Wavy Pennants.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_SmallScallopBorder

MFT FlopseyHearts2 wm

Here is the inside of my card, the sentiment is stamped and layered onto the Ribbons from the Die-namics First Place Award Ribbon. The border along the edge of the heart designer paper is the Die-namics Small Scallop Border. I also used two of the hearts from the Die-namics Hearts a Plenty die.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_hearts a plenty Die-namicsSMALL

MFT FlopseyHeartsBox wm

The box is created using the Die-namics Layered Hearts die. I have created a video on how I made this which you can see below.

How to create a Heart Box using MFT Die-namics Layered Heart Die

MFT FlopseyHeartsBox2 wm

Here is another view of the my heart box, this is so easy to make.

MFT FlopseyHeartsBox3 wm

Here you can see my box open. The box section part of is created using two pieces of card … 3 7/8 inches square for the lid and 3 3/4 inches square for the base.

Well that is about it from me for today, don’t forget to visit Kim's (MFT Lady) blog so you can check out all the wonderful creations the other MFT Design Team have created.

Stamps: Bunch of Hearts Flopsey – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Purple; Fizzy Moon Celebrations DP
Die-namics: Layered Hearts; Hearts a Plenty; Mini Wavy Pennants; Small Scallop Border – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Blossom Twine; Ribbon; Buttons; Sewing Machine; Scor-Pal; Foam Tape;  Copic

#aa-owl-signature

13 comments:

B. Poteraj said...

The lacing is adorable!!! I like your bunny, too.

Melody said...

Love all that purple and your box is too cute. Need to give it a try!

sharon g said...

It's cool that you used so many purples. I love it. Very soothing.

zehra said...

I love the stitching on the heart, I am so going to try creating this box

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh, in purple! With stitches! I love it!!!!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Purple. I normally don't care for it...but this is just divine! And the laced heart is splendid!

Tracey said...

Love the purple! Such a gorgeous set Frances!

Sarah Gough said...

Pretty in purple!

Jodi Collins said...

Frances, I LOVE all the purple and that box is MAGNIFICENT!!!

Jan Garber said...

Making a box and then stitching the heart is terrific!

Cindy Haffner said...

What FUN Frances!!~

Michele Boyer said...

Oh wow! What a great set! The card is adorable and the box is WONDERFUL!

Rizwan Ali said...

I love it! I've seen store cards with a simple design similar to this and I like them, why didn't I ever think to make one like it? Thank you for sharing this.
plastic card
Clear Business Cards
scratch cards