Friday, January 6, 2012

Precious Gift!

Precious-Gift wm

Hi everyone,

Just before Christmas my dear hubby took me to a friends stamp store I have been wanting to visit for ages. It is about a 2 hours drive from here in NSW and I have been trying to get down there for 2 1/2 years. I found a few must haves to bring home with me and this stamp set from Kraftin’ Kimmi is one of them. I paper pieced the girls pants to match the designer paper I used on the card.

Precious Gift2 wm

Here is the inside of my card, the rattles are also from the Kraftin’ Kimmie stamp set. The sentiment is one I have had forever, it is such a cute sentiment.

Stamps: Diana – Kraftin’ Kimmie; Sentiment – Printworks
Paper: White; Black; Blue; On The Move DP – Kaisercraft
Other: Black Ink; Sewing Machine; MFT Die-namics Mini Tab Foursome; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Danni said...

How darling and precious!

Joanne (jojot) said...

totally cute...love the sentiment

Cindy Haffner said...

Pure SWEETNESS!~

Silli said...

Wonderful and sooo sweet!