Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pure Innocence Classic Kids VIP Collection New Product Tour

MFT PIViolinGirl wm

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog. It time to join the MFT Stamps Design Team for our MFT "VIP New Product Tour!" to celebrate the release of this month’s MFT VIP Kit. This month the VIP kit again features two Pure Innocence stamp sets.

Head over to Kim's blog to see the list of which Design Team members are participating in the tour.

VIP_BlogTitle

Today only VIP customers have the opportunity of purchasing the Pure Innocence In The Air VIP Collection THREE WEEKS EARLY!!!!!!!!!! There will only be 50 VIP collections available and then the set will be unavailable until the full release on February 7th at 10:00 PM EST.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

Pure Innocence Classic Kids VIP Collection $26.50

  • Pure Innocence Violin Girl stamp set
  • Pure Innocence Blowing Bubbles stamp set
  • Classic Kids Sentiments mini (VIP exclusive stamp set - will never be offered for sale or be available again $9 value, FREE)
  • Monarch Border Die-namics Die

For my card today I used the PI Violin Girl, isn’t she adorable! I paper pieced her dress. I used three MFT Die-namics on the front of my card. First up is the Die-namics Monarch Border which is also included in the VIP Collection today. The sentiment is stamped and layered using the Die-namics Mini Tabs Foursome die set. And finally I added a couple of music notes using the Die-namics Music Notes die.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT PIViolinGirl2 wm

Here is the inside of my card. The sentiment is also included in the PI Violin Girl stamp set. This was stamped and layered onto the Die-namics Sweet Stack Label die. The border along the top of the designer paper is the negative portion of the Die-namics Monarch Border that I used on the front of my card.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

Stamps: PI Violin Girl – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Blue; Pink; Miss Nelly DP – Kaisercraft
Die-namics: Monarch Border; Mini Tab Foursome; Music Notes; Sweet Stack Labels – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Blue Ribbon; Buttons; Twine; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

16 comments:

Tricia T said...

She's such a sweetie!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So adorable and I love the colors you used.

Michele Lourenco said...

Frances, this is so cute! I love the papers they're so cute for the image!

Sandy said...

I love these little girls, just adorable! Gorgeous card,
Sandy

Mark Gyel said...

Hello there, You have performed a fantastic job. I will certainly digg it and in my view recommend to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this website.


Product design firm

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS!!~

Lisa H. said...

sooooo beautiful, Frances. love the colors you used.

wendy said...

lovely card..awesome that the inside is just as terrific as the outside...

Megan said...

I love the music notes--perfect addition!

Nancy Guse said...

I love that you gave her sleeves on her dress!! That was the first thing I seen. Beautiful card!

Melody said...

Love the color combo Frances!

Inge Groot said...

Gorgeous card Frances, love those little music notes!

Debbie Carriere said...

So adorable!! Love the music notes and the papers are so pretty!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

such a sweet card...and great sentiment

Barbara said...

Adorable, Frances! I love her little dress!

Jodi Collins said...

Simply adorable Frances!