Saturday, January 16, 2016

Berry Sweet


Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. As the challenge hostess for the month, I continue to issue the challenges.

Being the third Saturday of the month it is time for our Sketch Challenge. I hope you have fun playing with this layout.




For my card today I created a Stand Up Card using a few of the new dies released by Elizabeth Craft Designs earlier this month. When my card is in the closed position it looks like the sketch.

For the all the square panels I have used the new Fitted Squares and Stitched Squares die sets. I also used the new Strawberries die set which are making me hungry for strawberries, just as well they are in season down here :). I used the new Banners & Alphabet 2 Lower Case die sets to create the "Berry" sentiment on the top right hand corner of my card. 



Here is another look at my card when it is opened in the "Stand Up" position. I used the Stand Up Helpers 2 die set to add the circle stand up pieces to either side of my card.

I also added the sentiment "Sweet" again using the Banners & Alphabet 2 Lower Case die sets.


Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.
Caz Counsell  (January Guest Designer)

Paper: Cream; Red; Green; Black; Home Sweet Home DP -  Carta Bella
Dies: Fitted Squares; Stitched Squares; Strawberries; Banners; Alphabet 2 Lower Case;
Stand Up Helpers 2
Other ECD Products: Susan's Garden Flower Coloring Kit No. 3; Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape 64mm
Other: Hemp Twine; Foam Tape


3 comments:

Joset said...

Beautiful Beautiful!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

fab use of the sketch

Maryann said...

Fabulous card for this challenge