Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Wishing You Oceans of Birthday Wishes


Hi Crafty Friends,

Welcome to our June Paper Pros challenge. This month our challenge is hosted by Raquel Mason who has given us the theme is "In a Name". Use a die that has a letter from your name or names.

Seeing my name is Frances Byrne, I had to use dies that started with the letter 'F' and the letter 'B'. For the first I used Karen Burniston's Fancy Label Accordion die set.




I die cut the pages in blue and red and stamped a ship's wheel around the outer frame of each page using VersaMark ink. 

I used a new stamp set from Paper Rose called Monkey Love to decorate the two pages on either end. Adding the lighthouse to the edge of the first page.

I used Palm Tree from Tropical Scene die set to create the beach area on the labels.


For the letter "B" I used the Birthday Wishes sentiment from Word Set 2 - Birthday die set.


Here is a look at the front of the card when it is closed ready to be placed in an envelope.


You can see what the other "Paper Pros" created for this challenge on their blogs:



Supplies:
Affilate links supplied at no added cost to you.




No comments: