Monday, July 2, 2018

Happy 4th July


Hi Crafty Friends,

There is only a couple of days until the 4th of July and I have another card to share with you using products from Elizabeth Craft Designs and Altenew.

The background for this card was created using the Weave Builder Stencil from Altenew. I had something else in mind when I created this background, but I didn't end up needing it for that particular card and seeing it was red, white and blue I figured I needed to make a 4th of July card using it.

The stamps and dies used on this card are from Elizabeth Craft Designs.


For the inside of my card, I added a left over strip of the stencil background I created on the left side of my card.

The sentiment and American Flag are from two Elizabeth Craft Designs stamp sets ... Summer Sentiments and A Way With Words - Happy Birthday Collection.

Supplies: