Friday, July 13, 2018

Spring Blossoms Birthday


Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a birthday card to share with you all today.


For the background of my card I used Altenew's Cube Builder Stencil, stencilling the front and inside of the card using three different shades of pink Altenew ink.

I used Karen Burniston's Circle Charm Pop-up die set to create the base of my card.

For the front of the card I added a birthday sentiment combining A Way With Words - Happy Birthday 3 die set and Altenew's Birthday Builder Clear Stamp set.


To decorate my card I used Honey Bee Stamps Spring Blossom Clear Stamp set with coordinating dies.

I added a birthday sentiment from a Mama Elephant stamp set.

Supplies:



2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Such a pretty card - I love the colours, and the way you used the crosshatch circles too.

jojot said...

also love a floral card