Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Flying By To Say

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Slimline card I created recently. A while back I purchased this fun Hot Air Balloon image ... if you know me you know I love owls and as my sister loves elephants, I just had to get this stamp set. I finally got around to playing with it.

I created a Slimline Card using a Slimline die set from LDRS Creative. For the grass at the bottom of the card I used dies from Trinity Stamps.


For the inside of the card I used a piece of white cardstock which was left over from die cutting the LDRS Scalloped Slimline die set to create a frame from another project.

I added the "hi" (high) sentiment which is from The Stamp Market.















1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

So fun - of course you had to have that stamp set!!