Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Sending Merry Mail

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Christmas themed Lever Card using stamps, dies and papers from Divinity Designs.


To create my card I used the Lever Card with Layers die set. The patterned paper layers are from the Holly Jolly Collection Paper Pad.


To decorate my card I used the Sending Merry Mail stamp set, which included the mail box full of packages and a number of sentiments.


For the inside of the card I added two of the sentiments included in the stamp set. These were stamped and layered using the Sentiment Strip with Layers die set from the April 2020 Blessings Box. 

I masked the "From our house to yours" sentiment, when I was stamping it, so I could die cut it in two parts rather than one line so it would fit within the panel.


I created a coordinating envelope using the A2 Envelope die. I stamped the mail box and a sentiment to the lower left corner of the card. I also die cut an additional flap from patterned paper to adhered to the flap.