Friday, November 20, 2020

Gnome Express Snow Globe Slimline


Hi Crafty Friends

Today we are taking a look back at Divinity Designs November Release. For more inspiration using products from this release and to see the other designers projects, be sure to visit the Divinity Designs Blog .

I have created another Slimline Christmas card. I used The Gnome Express Stamp/Die Duos set to add the cute gnomes & train to the Snow Globe. The train actually comprises of the engine and two carriages, but I cut the last carriage off  so it would fit into the Snow Globe.

I used the Snow Globe die to die cut a snow globe from gold and white cardstock. I used the white for the inner portion of the snowglobe, blending blue ink around the edge of the panel.I also added two snowflakes using the Christmas Dove die set to decorate the snow globe.

To create the Slimline Card, I used the Slimline Card Base and Slimline Layering Rectangles die set. I also used papers from Shine Bright Slimline and Holly Jolly Paper pads.

To finish off the front of the card I added the "Joy To The World" die cut sentiment.


For the inside of my card, I added a white panel using the Slimline Layering Rectangles die set. I also added some snow along the bottom of the panel using the Slimline Curvy Slopes die set.

I adhered the carriage that I cut from the image I used on the front to the lower right side of the card.

I added the sentiment included in The Gnome Express Stamp/Die Duos set to the centre of the card.










No comments: