Sunday, November 22, 2020

Christmas Bulb Slimline Card


Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a Christmas themed Slimline Shaker card to share with you today. I used the Christmas Bulb die set from the October 2020 Blessings Box, this kit is full of wonderful stamps and dies which will make wonderful Christmas cards. This time around I created a shaker card using the Christmas Bulb.

For the Slimline Card, I used the Slimline Card Base; Slimline Rectangles and Slimline Layering Rectangles die sets.

I used papers from the Shine Bright Slimline and Serenity Snowflakes Slimline Paper Pads.

I die cut the pine branches from the Pinecone & Pine Branches die set from white glitter cardstock and adhered it to the top left corner of the card, so that it looked like the bulb was hanging from the tree.

I also used the Merry Christmas with Layers die set to add the sentiment.


For the inside of the card I added the Joy To The World die set to add the sentiment. I also used the Slimline Rectangles and Slimline Layering Rectangles die sets for the layers of the card.

I added the nativity scene from the Christmas Bulb die set to the bottom of the card.