Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Christmas Gnome Slimline Shaker

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Christmas Gnome themed Slimline Shaker card that I created recently.

To create my card, I used Slimline dies from Trinity Stamps including the Hip To Be Square and Slimline Stitched Strips die sets. I also used MFT Stamps Slimline Stitched Snow Drifts die set to create the snow areas.

For the gnomes I used Mama Elephant's Little Gnome Agenda stamp set.

I added the "Merry Christmas" sentiment from Bright Rosa to the strip across the centre of the card. 

This slimline card measures 3 3/4 inches x 8 3/4 inches.



For the inside of the card I added another snow drift using white glitter cardstock along the bottom of the card. I also added four more of the gnomes to the snow.

I added the "Gnoel" from Honey Bee Stamps Gnome For the Holidays stamp set and the sentiment underneath is from MFT Stamps Bitty Holiday Sentiments.





Christmas Words Die Set - Bright Rosa (discontinued)








No comments: