Monday, November 30, 2020

Driving By To Say


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a birthday themed Slimline card that I created recently. This Slimline card measures 3 5/8" x 8 5/8".

I created the background for my card using Trinity Stamps Slimline Stitched Card Panels and Windows. I used the largest Slimline rectangle die included in the set to die cut a panel from white and green cardstock. I blended Distress Oxide inks in Tumbled Glass; Broken China & Faded Jeans onto the top of the white panel. I cut the green panel to approximately 5 1/2" and adhered it to the bottom of the white rectangle panel.

I used Kat Scrappiness Slimline Cityscape die set to create the city which I adhered above the grass.

I used one of the borders from Lawn Fawn's Road Border die set to trace my road as I needed something wider than the road border die. After adhering it to the background, I die cut the road border from white cardstock and used the white strips that fall out of the die cut to add to the road.

I used MFT Stamps Carpool die set to create the car, and used the man and woman from the Old Friends stamp set to add to inside of the car. 

I added two trees from Lawn Fawn's Tree Before 'n Afters stamp set to add the trees.

The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn's Car Critters Christmas Add-on stamp set, die cutting it using Honey Bee Stamps Banner Builders die set.


For the inside of the card I added some green cardstock grass to the bottom of the card, die cutting the grass from Trinity Stamps Slimline The Great Outdoors die set.

I added the birthday sentiment to the top portion of the card which is from Mama Elephant. 











 

No comments: