Thursday, October 13, 2011

Postal Happy Birthday!

MFTWSC41-PostalBirthday-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s Wednesday which means it’s time for this week’s Wednesday Stamp Club sketch over on the MFT Stamps Member Forum of SCS. This week we are up to sketch #41 which I am sure you will love.

For  my card today I wanted to use this postal themed designer paper so I created a birthday card using the Die-namics First Class Friend and Stamp Set. I also used the Die-namics Hearts a Plenty die to create the red felt heart and the top right hand corner of my postal frame.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

hearts a plenty Die-namicsSMALL

MFTWSC41-PostalBirthday2-wm

Here is the inside of the theme. I used the same designer paper in here and again used the Die-namics First Class Friend and Stamp Set for my sentiment.

GetSketchy_DesignTeamblinkie

MFTWSCSketch41

To play along with us this week all you need to do is follow the sketch, upload your creation to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC41. Join us this week in the MFT forum for lots of chatter and fun! Be sure to check out Kim's Blog, she will have a full list of all the designers participating in today's challenge!

Stamps: First Class Friend – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Red; World Traveler DP – Teresa Collins
Die-namics: First Class Friend; Hearts A Plenty – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Red Ink; Foam Tape

aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

What FUN!!~

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Frances! FAB design and I LOVE the felt heart stitched like that!!!

Jody Morrow said...

Pretty. I love the heart used as a stamp like that.