Monday, October 17, 2011

‘Tis The Season!

Outlines-Snowman-Tower-wm

Hi everyone,

I have another Christmas card to share with you all today, yes Christmas is getting frightfully close so it is about time I got my act together and started to get organised for it.

For my card I used Snowman Tower from Outlines Rubber Stamps,  isn’t it adorable! The sentiment is one of Whimsy Stamps sentiment sets.

Stamps: Snowman Tower – Outlines Rubber Stamps: Holiday Ticket Sentiments – Whimsy Stamps
Paper: Mistletoe Kisses – Papermania
Other: Black Ink; Pink Ribbon; Snowflake Embellishment; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Oh..this is gorgeous! The snowmen image is awesome and you colored it fabulously! Hugs ~S~

Cindy Haffner said...

How SWEET these snowmen are!~

Cindy Haffner said...

How SWEET these snowmen are!~

Kristie W. said...

This is so cute! I love the snowmen image!