Friday, October 21, 2016

Merry Christmas Owl



Hi everyone,

I have a Christmas card to share with you today.

The Pull Card Edges designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs are great to use to decorate cards beside just using with the Pull Cards. Today I have used the Oval Border die from the set to die cut the red polka dot designer paper and a piece of black card and then offset the black piece under the designer paper piece.

To decorate my card I used the owl from the Stampendous Winter Friends stamp set.

The sentiment at the bottom of the card is from the Holiday Clear Stamp set. I also added three Red/Gold Glitter Dots Peel Off Stickers.




For the inside of the card I used the negative part of the Oval Border die from the Pull Card Edges die set. I added a sentiment from the Winter Sentiments Clear Stamp set.

Stamps: Winter Friends - Stampendous; Holiday Clear Stamps; Winter Sentiments Clear Stamps - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Paper: White; Black; Sailing Cards DP - Carta Bella
Dies: Pull Card Edges  - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink;  Red/Gold Glitter Dots Peel Off Stickers - ECD; Foam Tape; Copics












No comments: