Friday, March 19, 2021

Let's Celebrate

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today we are taking a look back at Divinity Designs March Release. For more inspiration using products from this release and to see the other designers projects, be sure to visit the Divinity Designs Blog.

For my card today I have created a Slimline Shaker card. For the slimline card I used the Slimline Card Base die set along with the Slimline Rectangles and Slimline Quatrefoil Background die sets. I used papers from the Geometric Paper Pad - Slimline Size for the layer underneath the Slimline
quatrefoil background die. 

I used dies from the  Pierced Balloon Shakers die set which was part of the July 2020 Blessings Box. which I layered over the top of the background. For the sentiment I used the Let's Celebrate stamp set which I used the Double Stitched Ovals die set for layering.


For the inside of the card, I added some of the paper I used on the front, along the bottom of the card. I added the balloon and heart which are both from the Pierced Balloon Shakers die set. For the sentiment I used another sentiment from the Let's Celebrate stamp set.














1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Such a happy Slimline Birthday card