Friday, March 5, 2021

Daffodil Flowerpot Slimline

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Yesterday I shared a Slimline card using a tall stamp of a cake that I have had for years from Darcies Country Folk. While I was locating that stamp from my stash I came across two other stamps that were similar, so I pulled them out to use for future cards. Today I am using the Tall Daffodil Flower Pot stamp. Like yesterday's stamp this could be used for a shaker card, but I decided to use it a different way this time. 

For the background of my Slimline card I used Pink and Main's Plaid Slimline die, I die cut the plaid from white cardstock and then layered it onto a pink cardstock panel. This was then mounted onto a side fold Slimline card that measures 3 3/4 inches x 8 3/4 inches.

I paper pieced a plaid paper heart into the centre of the flowerpot, to which I stamped the stamped sentiment. 

On the top of the card I added the "Birthday Wishes" which is from Kaisercraft.


For the inside of the card I used the second largest banner from Pinkfresh Studio's banner which I die cut from the pink cardstock.

I used one of the strips from Trinity Stamps Slimline Stitched Strips die set to add the yellow strips across the banner.

To finish off the card I added the Happy Birthday using Mama Elephant's Big Happy Birthday die.

Other Supplies:
Tall Flowerpot Stamp - Darcies Country Folk (discontinued)
Square Sayings Stamp Set - Simon Says Stamp
Birthday Wishes Die Set - Kaisercraft












No comments: