Sunday, March 14, 2021

Sending Healthy Wishes

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a get well card to share today. I am finding I need a lot more get well cards to send to friends  these days, so I recently had a little spend up updating my get well stamps and dies. I wanted some sentiments that weren't just "get well" or "feel better" because sometimes you need something different.

For my card today I used the new Catherine Pooler Quilted Cover Plate die. I created a rainbow background which the Quilted Cover Plate is layered to using Distress Oxide inks in Kitsch Flamingo; Carved Pumpkin; Mustard Seed; Twisted Citron and Broken China.

I added two sentiments onto the middle panels of the Quilted Cover Plate die using sentiments from Picket Fence Studios Ways To Say Get Well stamp set.

I used Pinkfresh Studio's Daisy Wreath Stencil to create the flower using the same colors as the background as well as Festive Berries; Spiced Marmalade & Rustic Wilderness.

I die cut another Quilted Cover Plate and cut out the smaller square which I layered over the one of the main panel using foam tape to which I layered the flowers.


For the inside of the card, I die cut another Quilted Cover Plate die which I layered to another rainbow background. I cut this down to the first two rows of the die and adhered it to the bottom of my card.

I used two more sentiments from the Picket Fence Studios Ways To Say Get Well stamp set to add to the middle of the card.

To finish off the card I added two small flowers which I cut from the other half of the stencilled Daisy Wreath.










1 comment: