Sunday, March 21, 2021

Just Chicken In

Hi Crafty Friends,

My card today is a card I made from an online class that was held last weekend. The class was taught by Karen Burniston through Stamp & Scrapbook Expo. Due to time zones I wasn't able to attend the class live, but thankfully the class was put onto Stamp & Scrapbook Expo's YouTube channel, so I was able to check it out at a time more suitable for me. 

Being on Karen's Design Team, I was sent a class kit so I could participate in the class and I am so glad I was able to play along too. 


As you can see by the card, this is a pop-up card using Karen Burniston's Bitty Ball Pop-up die set. I have made many cute animals using either the Bitty Ball or Surprise Ball Pop-up die sets they are also fun to make and I enjoyed being able to make this while Karen taught the class, it has been a long time since I have done a class.


To create the hole in the centre of the front of the card I used the largest circle from the Circles - Crosshatch die set. 

Even though the class is over and all the kits were sold out, you can still find out how to make this card and create your own using Karen Burniston's dies by going to the Kit Instructions page on the K B Riley LLC website, you will find the link in my supply list below.


Here is a look at my card when it is closed. You can see the large chicken pop-up peeking through the large window in the card. The card also uses dies from the Alphabet; Spring Animals; Chicken, Pig and Lamb; Backyard Charms and Word Set 10 - Thinking of You die sets.














1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Super cute - I hope to have time to make mine up too. Ha.