Monday, March 8, 2021

Get Well Slimline Card

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have another Slimline Get Well Card to share with you all today. 

For the background of my card I used Catherine Poolers Folk Star Slimline die which I layered onto a piece of aqua cardstock and then layered to a side folding white Slimline card.

The flowers are from Pinkfresh Studio's Floral Notes stencil set, this is a 5 part stencil set which enables you to have multi colors on your floral image.

I added a get well sentiment using Karen Burniston's Get Well Charms die set. I layered the sentiment onto ovals from Hero Arts Infinity Ovals die set.

For the inside of the card I added strips to the top and bottom of the card using two dies from Trinity Stamps' Slimline Stitched Strips die set.

In the centre of the card I added a stamped get well sentiment.



Other Supplies:

Feeling Better Stamp - Hero Arts (discontinued)















1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Oh, this is wonderful. The colours just make me happy