Sunday, March 7, 2021

Yellow Stripe Get Well Card

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Slimline Get Well card I created recently which measures 3 3/4 inches x 8 3/4 inches when closed.

For the background of my card I used Pinkfresh Studio's Slim Diagonal Stitched Rectangle die set to die cut the white panel. I then used Pinkfresh Studio's Diagonal Stripe Stencil to add the yellow diagonal stripes to the card using Catherine Pooler Chiffon ink pad.

I used the Floral Notes Stamp set along with the coordinating stencils, also from Pinkfresh Studio to create the flower and colour the image. I love how easy it is to color the image using the stencils.

To finish off the front of the card I added the "Get Well" sentiment which I stamped onto black cardstock using white embossing powder.


For the inside of the card I added some more of the flowers that I used to create the front of the card.

I added the "Feeling Better" sentiment to the centre of the card.

Other Supplies:

Get Well Soon Stamp - Hero Arts (discontinued)

Hope You Are Feeling Better Soon Stamp - Krafty Lady (discontinued)






1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Oh, I love this! Going to have to put those stamps & stencils on my Wish List.