Saturday, March 6, 2021

Hope Your Day Rocks

Hi Crafty Friends,

IIt’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog.  Being a brand new month it's time to introduce a new challenge hostess, which is Maryann Einam.

Apparently today is Marching Band Day – celebrate it by creating a card using this theme. 


For my card today I pulled out MFT Stamps' Jungle Vibes stamp set. 

I created a Slimline Card using Hello Bluebird's Winter Walk Scene die. I die cut the die from white cardstock and then used Distress Oxide inks to color all of the different pieces.

Once I had assembled all the pieces onto my card, I added the sentiment which is also included in the stamp set.


For the inside of the card, I created a pop-up Slimline Card.

I used Lawn Fawn's Pop-up Hooray die to create the pop up portion of the card. I also used the Oliver's ABCs die set to add the colored letters to the pop-up.

I used the grass and cloud dies from Mama Elephant's Slim Card Basics die set to decorate the top and bottom edges of the card.

As you can see I also added some more of the jungle animals that I used on the front of the card to decorate the inside. Finally I used two of the sentiments included in the stamp set to add to the card.


Here is a side view of the inside of the card, so you can see the pop-up portion of the card a little better.


Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.





Other Supplies:
Jungle Vibes Stamp Set - MFT Stamps (discontinued)







No comments: