Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Get Well Soon

Hi Crafty Friends,

I was recently asked to be a Guest Designer for There's a Stamp For That's Challenge #18 over on Facebook. Each fortnight there is another challenge and you have the choice of three challenge options. This week the challenge options are ... a sketch; hedgehogs or Miss You cards (has to say Miss You).

I opted for the sketch challenge which is an older Paper Pay Sketch from 2017. The sketch is for an A2 sized card, but as I wanted to create a Slimline card, I made all the layers longer.


My Slimline card measures 3 3/4 inches x 8 3/4 inches. I used Catherine Pooler Designs Best Friend Slimline Patterned Paper for all the layers of the card. The floral image is Colorado Craft Company's Thinking of You Magnolias stamp set. As I am trying to build up my Get Well Card stash, I used the get well sentiments included in the stamp set.

I used Slimline dies from Trinity Stamps Slimline Stitched Card Panels and Windows die set for the main layer of the card.


On the inside of the card I again die cut the white Slimline panel. I used two of the magnolias included in the stamp set which I added to the top and bottom of the card. I added another of the get well sentiments to the centre of the panel.











2 comments:

Danni said...

This turned out so pretty!! I love how you did the inside too!! Thanks again for being a guest designer!!

Karen Aicken said...

Oh, awesome card! Love that sketch, too.