Friday, October 20, 2023

Birthday Love

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a fun new style of card I made recently using a tutorial by Sam Calcott. You can find here tutorial here.

Sam calls this card style a "Kissing Frog" card, which is a strange name but if you look at the overhead version of the card (photo below), you can understand why she called it that. 


Sam also released a new Showstoppers Collection in her Made To Surprise line. This time around Craft Stash was offering a few digital paper pad if you got the bundle ... as I was going to anyway I got the paper and it great to be able to play with that while I am waiting for my dies etc to arrive.

To decorate the front of the card, I added the birthday sentiment which is from TEXT{ures}.


Here is the overhead shot of my card, it's a little bit harder to see in the single version of the card, but if you make a double it definitely does look like two fish or frogs kissing.


Here is a look at the back of my card. I made one panel white, so that I could add a stamped sentiment and have a place to write a personal greeting.















1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Oh, that really is a fun fun-fold!