Friday, October 13, 2023

Merry Ginger-mas

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Quartet style Christmas card. This is a style of card I have made a number of years ago. I recently discovered a die set from Card Making Magic which was perfect to create the card base including layers which I ended up purchasing. I used that to make this card.

To decorate my card, I used one of the cute gingerbread men included in Spellbinder's Dancin' Gingerbread die set.


The gingerbread man spins in the centre of the card, so for this reason I needed to have an image which I could have look similar, no matter which side you are looking at it. The gingerbread man isn't really symmetrical, however as there is a gingerbread man and gingerbread girl included in the die set, if you mix the dies together you can pretty much get a symmetrical image.

I decorated the frame using holly leaves from Spellbinders' Stocking Full of Joy die set.

The sentiment in the top right corner of the card is from the Dancin' Christmas Sentiments stamp set.



The card folds flat and will fit into a 5 x 7 envelope.